Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Well another Thanksgiving is upon us! Oh Turkey day - I come to slay thee! So a lot of food, family and friends. It is though a great time to reflect and look at all the blessings you have in your life.

You family, friends, and loved ones. Being able to provide for your family. Time together with those you love. So many things to be thankful for.

I for one am thankful for a loving God, YHWH - and Yeshua / Jesus Christ, or Lord and Savior. I am also most thankful for my kids and wife. They are the reason why I work hard. Then of course my friends, and family, including my Sunrise family. We have a really great time at Sunrise, and I am very thankful for being a part of them.

So what are you thankful for? What can you reflect on and what has value to you?

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful thanksgiving!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved