Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

Welcome to Microsoft Robotics Studio (1.5)

Alright,

Well I am still on vacation. I had a blast at the beach, super fun and am I not ready for it to be over yet. Anyway I am getting back into things, and came across something while reading. I know that a few of you might have heard about Microsoft's move into Robotics. Well check this out: Welcome to Microsoft Robotics Studio (1.5)

I have always had a attraction to robotics, and have always Wanted the time to explore that hobby interest. I might be closer than I think with Microsoft's release here. Now I know this does not have a direct tie into Dynamics AX. It could one day, it a far fetched now, but it could. Either way I had to write about this, because it is just too cool. :-) So there is the geek in me. It's worth a sometime to read about. Very interesting. Well check back soon as I come off of vacation and back full steam into our Dynamic World, with more posts about Dynamics AX!


Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved