Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Friday, February 10, 2006

Passed the Axapta 3.0 Programming Exam!

Well I passed the Axapta 3.0 Programming exam today. There were 80 questions, and it took me about 25 mins or so to complete the exam.

I thank God for the abilities he has given me, and give him credit first for allowing me to have the talent to complete and pass the exam, and to do everything that I do. Thanks YHWH God, and Christ!

Now to talk about the exam. All in all it was pretty straight forward. There are some trick questions, like questions on replication... which Axapta does not support! To pass the exam I do recommend you read the developers guide and best practices handbook. I also had the benefit of CD Group supply me with a wonderful study guide that someone people a lot of work into.

Now with this first test behind me, and being a MBSCP, I am moving forward to becoming a master. My next exam I want to study and take the Install / Admin test. From there I will move to the more functional test like Trade and Logistics. Well good luck to everyone that is trying to complete the exam, and make sure to read the questions through and through. You have to make sure you read for the CORRECT or NOT CORRECT answer.

till next time!

P.S. The Flu has left the building! ;-)

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

1 Comments:

Blogger brandon said...

Everyone. I just wanted to give you a note that CD Group study guides, etc. are for internal use only.

Sorry.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved